REIMBURSEMENT / MEMBER CLAIM SUBMISSION PROCEDURE DURING LOCKDOWN PERIOD
In view of current lockdown situation and emphasis by Ministry / DFS on expeditious settlement of Health Claims, as per insurer’s instructions, the insured can submit soft copies of the claim documents.
Important Instructions for submitting the claim documents:
- The maximum size of the document should not exceed 10 MB in PDF/JPG/TIFF format.
- Each and every page of the document should be self-attested by the insured after writing the declaration as “submitted to Good Health Insurance TPA Limited for health insurance reimbursement purpose” Click here for sample.
- Claim settlement is subject to policy terms and conditions and insurer’s instructions.
Details needed for a Claim Document Submission:
- Registered Claim No (CCN) Do not have the Claim No registred ?Click here for claim intimation .
- Insurance company Name
- Policy No
- Corporate name (applicable for corporate policies)
- Employee ID (applicable for corporate policies)
- Good Health Card ID
- NAME OF THE INSURED
- GOOD HEALTH ID OF THE PATIENT
- NAME OF THE PATIENT
- AGE OF THE PATIENT
- RELATIONSHIP WITH THE INSURED
- MOBILE NO
- EMAIL ID
- List Documents needed for processing claim
- Filled in and signed Claim Form.
- Good Health TPA ID Card Copy.
- Patient AADHAR Card Copy.
- Insured AADHAR Card Copy.
- Cancelled Cheque copy. Click here for sample.
- Policy Copy.
- Discharge Summary.
- Consolidated Bill.
- Payment Receipts for all payment made.
- Pharmacy Bills.
- All Lab/investigation reports.
- Bill Break up for all Bills submitted.
- MRI / X-Ray films / Reports.
- Any other relevant document for the processing of the claim.