Good Health Insurance TPA Limited is a Third Party Administrator established and certified by IRDAI in 2003 with IRDAI CoR No: 023 and strive to provide comprehensive quality healthcare services for the Insured. We are passionately and personally committed to deliver our services with dedication to the highest ethical standards in the conduct of our business through our expertise and talented professionals to help deliver creative solutions. We endeavour to further extend our efforts with holistic approach to meet the demands of the present and future. We are an ISO 9001 and 27001 certified company servicing health care needs of all the public sector insurers namely The New India Assurance Company Limited, United India Insurance Company Limited, The Oriental Insurance Company Limited, and National Insurance Company Limited as well as private sector health insurance companies.
Our head office is situated at Hyderabad, India and having regional offices at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore and Chennai with branches spread all over India including Andaman and Nicobar.
By getting empanelled with us as Network Service Providers, the hospitals are exposed to our large volume of card holders. In view of the cashless facility provided to our card holders, the hospitals are benefitted with more number of patients availing their health care services.
Eligibility for applying for empanelment with us as a network service provider:
Definition of Hospital: A hospital means any institution established for in-patient care and day care treatment of sickness and / or injuries and which has been registered as a hospital with the local authorities, wherever applicable, and is under the supervision of a registered and qualified medical practitioner and must comply with all minimum criteria as under:
- has at least 10 inpatient beds, in those towns having a population of less than 10,00,000 and 15 inpatient beds in all other places.
- has qualified nursing staff under its employment round the clock.
- has qualified medical practitioner (s) in charge round the clock.
- has a fully equipped operation theatre of its own where surgical procedures are carried out.
- maintains daily records of patients and will make these accessible to the Insurance company’s authorized persons.
Network Provider: Network Provider means hospital enlisted by an insurer, a TPA or jointly by an insurer and a TPA to provide medical services to an insured by a cashless facility.
Standards and Benchmarks for hospitals in the provider network (As per IRDAI circular no. IRDAI/HLT/GDL/CIR/114/07/2018 dated 27-07-2018):
- The hospital should be registered with Registry of Hospitals in the Network of lnsurers (ROHlNl) maintained by lnsurance lnformation Bureau (llB). Please click on the link to register your hospital https://rohini.iib.gov.in.
- The hospital should obtain either Pre-entry level Certificate (or higher level of certificate) issued by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH) or State Level Certificate (or higher level of certificate) under National Quality Assurance Standards (NOAS), issued by National Health Systems Resources Centre (NHSRC).